Elder Law Attorney, Philip C. Amaru
Elder law consists of Estate Planning, Mass Health and Applications, and asset protection. Mass Health means Government Programs such as Medicaid, Social Security, and disability benefits. Attorney Philip C. Amaru's role is to assist with the complicated application process for these programs and to appeal the denial of benefits or the granting of benefits in an amount lower than the client is legally entitled to.
Massachusetts Elder Law Attorney Philip C. Amaru also assists with medical issues such as Powers of Attorney and Medical Care directives to ensure an elderly person's wishes are carried out should they fall gravely ill. In addition, Philip C Amaru can help in other areas such as neglect, fraud, and general legal issues as they affect the elderly.
- Estate Planning
- Mass Health (Medicaid Planning) and applications
- Asset Protection
- Preserving Control of your assets
- Asset protection against Nursing home costs and Medicaid
- Establishing protection for your spouse in the even Nursing home care is needed
- Avoiding probate court after death
- Eliminating/minimizing Estate Taxes
Need Our Help?
Philip C. Amaru, Esq.
189 Wells Ave. Suite #303
Newton, MA 02459